August 18, 2008

My bookends....


















Oldest and youngest...get, ready, get set....


















GO! Look Ma, no hands! (many years ago when his father did this with him, it would make my heart stop, but not anymore, I'm used to it now.... I think...)


















Add a mid-air twist for more points.













Oldest with his lovely wife, their new puppy (dare I say our "grandpuppy"? **shudder** ) and the youngest.


















This pic really captures our "current" youngest child's mischievous personality - she is a lot like her oldest big brother was at this age.

Now, don't even start asking who took these pics. I could lie and say it wasn't me, but I have twelve witnesses who would tell you otherwise. Yes, I escaped my room and recliner and went outside to be part of the fun (the big attraction was the puppy) and capture some of it with the camera. Being on bed rest means no one is taking any pics around here. Time is escaping us, to get some of these memories saved as pictures. You see, oldest and his wife are moving next week to her native British Columbia, Canada. So, I want/need to cherish these last few times we are together, for who knows when we will be together again?

For the record, I sat the whole time I was taking pictures outside and cherishing those moments.... just saying....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm always a sucker for big boys and little munchkins/babies! So cute! =0)

 
design by suckmylolly.com